I have two all-time favorite shows. #1 being Freaks & Geeks, and #2 being Schitt's Creek.
Also, don't forget that you get FREE shipping with orders over $60. The discount is automatically applied, no code needed!
In other news...
March is going to be another busy month for Greetings by Jenny. Upcoming events include:
- Sunday, March 8 - Sunday Funday Vegan Market! Come get your vegan AND gluten-free baked goods & savory bits, and shop local makers (like me!) while you're at it.
- Friday, March 20 - Handmade Happy Hours Presents: First Day of Spring Fest! Oh man... you better get your booty to the Twisted Hippo on March 20 to celebrate the FIRST DAY OF SPRING and shop 30+ Chicago artists & makers. I'm telling you, the food & beverage from Twisted Hippo is to DIE!
- Saturday, March 21 - Suffrage & the Chicago Women Entrepreneurs Market! Ok so this is a totally new experience for me, but what I can tell you is that this event is celebrating kick-ass women who fought for the right to vote. AND, I'm going to be joined by some of my favorite maker friends.
- Wednesday, March 25 - Artist/Maker Networking Event! Are you an artist, maker, or shop owner in the Chicago community? Do you want insight on how to grow your business in Chicago? Then this event is for you! We'll be at ERIS, which, I've heard, has great food & good vibes.
- Sunday, March 29 - Back at the Sunday Funday Vegan Market. March 29 is the LAST MARKET of the season!
If you have a project you need help on... whether it be custom tees for your upcoming wedding, or custom invitations & beautifully addressed envelopes, or you need help designing postcards & merch for your event or brand, I can help you.
Example: I'm working with a local maker who needed a few tees to wear for when she at an event. Then, she asked if I could make signs and postcards for her table. "CAN DO!" I said. Now, we're working on making her website e-commerce friendly.
If I can't do it myself, I know plenty of people who can and I would love to connect you with local small businesses to get whatever you need, done.