Send a Card to a Friend Day - February 7, 2020
Send a Card to a Friend Day is February 7, 2020!!
As you can imagine, one of my favorite "National Holidays" is Send a Card to a Friend Day!
Have you ever opened your mailbox and received an unexpected card from a friend? It's one of the nicest things, to find something other than bills & junk mail. Make a friend's day and send them a thoughtful, beautiful handmade greeting card to show them you're thinking of them.
Just in case you need it, here are 5 reasons to send cards to friends:
- Little things can and often do make someone's day. Send them an unexpected card to lighten up the daily grind.
- Sending cards can be good for you, too! Studies show that people with strong friendships live longer. Strengthen your friendships by taking a few minutes to send something cute & sweet.
- Visiting friends who live far away can be expensive. Sending a handwritten letter or card is a less expensive way to stay in touch! You can even dress up your envelope with fun stamps.
- Handwritten greeting cards & notes are something the recipient can keep, display, and look back on when they have a hard day. Cards give you a platform to say what you feel & make them feel more appreciated than you even realize.
- Sending cards can be even more meaningful than sending a gift!
Winter is hard, spring & summer are still far away. Brighten someone's day and celebrate Send a Card to a Friend Day!
Some of my favorites:
Leave a comment