So, what's next, you ask?
Thank you so much for your support this 2019 Holiday Season! Believe it or not, I have been making & creating things for only a year! I did my first pop-up at Esquina on Western almost exactly a year ago, and I was so excited to sell 10 postcards. Creating the cards, watching people laugh at my cards, and the conversations that followed was so rewarding, I realized in that moment that my mission was to bring more beautiful greeting cards into the world, AKA Make America Greet Again™.
Greetings by Jenny now represents a year's worth of ideas turned into physical, tangible goods including greeting cards, wall art, totes, apparel, and more.
I'm preparing to launch several new product lines and ideas including:
- Wedding items - stationery, apparel, party favor bags, and so much more
- More apparel designs & colors - more cities/states, more sizes including infants & toddlers, new hats
- More wall art & print greeting card options
- Cardmaking events (like a sip & paint)
- Calendars, bullet journals, & planners
- Decor including lanterns & string lighting, wooden signs, and more
- Pillowcases, aprons, crop tops, make up bags, etc.
2020 will be a big year for Greetings by Jenny. Stay tuned to my Instagram posts & stories for the latest ideas & creations.
- Feel free to reach out to me for your customized greeting cards, invitations, apparel, totes, and more. If I can't make your ideas come to life, I promise I know someone who can!
- Keep checking my calendar for upcoming events.
- If you need apparel for your business, family reunion, or event - I offer discounted pricing for larger orders.
- Contact me for wholesale opportunities and pricing
- See here for shop resources including product info, shop info & policies, and other miscellaneous things